Thursday, January 8, 2015

Choose Your Own Adventure...

                                    When was the last time you did something for the first time?

These past weeks I've done a lot of things for the first time, such as going to a Christmas party. I've never been to a Christmas party, let alone host one. I've only been over my family's homes where we all join together and have a dinner. But this year, I went one of my mom's friends house for a while that day. Over there, I didn't really know anybody and it was really awkward at first. For a while I just sat there on my phone, until somebody came and talked to me. I was just sitting down, when she came next to me and asked me what I was doing. To be honest, I never really expected that and just told her I was on twitter. Later on, we kept talking and she seemed really nice. The party was then really fun, and I actually wouldn't mind going to another one later this year.


                                   (I had these at the party, and they were cute and delicious)  ^-^


Another thing I did was wrap christmas presents. It was the most stressful, humilating things actually. We had done late Christmas shopping, and my mom had work so she made me wrap the gifts, which she should probably never let me do. I had to wrap about 25 presents, in which most of them were clothes that were not in boxes. That right there, is the worst thing. I was only able to wrap gifts that were in a box, and since the clothes weren't my wrapping was pretty terrible. I was really trying my best to wrap as best as possible, but after I had seen my horrible skills, I just stopped trying. I mean, they were just going to rip it up anyway. The lesson I learned from this was that we should just probably buy gift bags.


                             (just a visual of how my wrapping looked like-it's terrible I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment